Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Brian Cox is MY Will Weaton



Yes he's the loveable nerd everyone loves.  He brings science alive and manages to interest everyone in the bigger picture.  On a whole I quite like him.  He's non offensive and enthusiastic.  However with all TV Pseudo nerds he is going to get right on my fucking tits at least once.

Last night he was talking about the construction of the universe,  whilst explaining he said this

"We know the entire Universe is constructed from 92 Elements,  notice how I say "We know" and not "We think".

He then went on and several minutes later stated the following

"There is heavy proof that this theory is correct"




Brian, Brian, Brian, you silly boy.  For a start if you would have used the terminology "Chemical Elements" then maybe I would give you a break.  However using the method of light and chemical analysis is fine,  WHEN YOU FUCKING BASE THIS ON ELEMENTS FOUND ON EARTH.

Lets just take this for an example,  you paint a beach ball with 92 different colours and blow the fucking thing up with a nuclear missile, what is the likely hood that the atoms are dispersed evenly so the blast radius contains one particle of each colour within the designated area.  Not much.  Considering you believe in the big bang theory it's difficult to imagine that you truly believe in a unilateral spreading of all elements across the expanse of the Universe during the main event.  To think this and profess the quote above is idiotic and nieve.  Frankly this "Theory", is just that a Theory, and should not be spouted as fucking fact.  End of.

Also can I point out that Chemical Elements are just that,  what about Dark Matter.  This theory is widespread and believed within the scientific community.  If, and I say If (i'm not a prick and won't spout theory and pose it as fact), this is ever proven then a new elements table could be construed.  This is why the terminology has changed from elements to "Chemical Elements" .

Brian do us a favour,  stop trying to get the UK taxpayer to blast you off to the moon,  and spend sometime in actually thinking about what you are saying.  For fucks sake I wouldn't give a tramp a fiver to suck you off,  let alone your own personal moon excursion .

1 comment:

  1. You bring chemistry to the 'hood. I like that!
    Reminds me of "The Boron Song" that i saw earlier today. It should be your theme song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9rH1_sxwQ4

    ReplyDelete