Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Monday 4 April 2011

Why you should never listen to Film critics



Seriously.  After the slew of absolutely slating reviews of Sucker Punch I just felt I had to say something about these so called, up there own arse twat stains.

Everything is subjective in art.  What one person loathes another person loves.  I watch alot of film,  and most people who personally know me will testify that I probably watch far too much.  I actually would probably bet my fucking balls on the fact that I probably watch more film then James King,  yes I loathe that twat, he's a fucking dick wad.

Anyway, back to the original point.  There are films that buy reviewers.  And there is also a rolling ball spectacle that happens.  Take for example a top film critic,  say the top 10 films critics of the world press,  New York Times, Empire etc.  If say 60% of those say "This film is shit" then every other b and c list critics will say "hey we gotta say it's shit or else people won't take us as serious film critics".  This happens time and time again.  It also works on the other side where 60% say its good and actually its a bag of week old monkey turds wrapped in old peoples disposable undergarments.

Case and point.  Autumn 1999.  Fight Club came out.  Nearly every review I read said,  "It's crap".  Fact is I think alot of the reviewers didn't understand the context.  Plus it's very difficult to condone against global corporatism when the film industry is funded and condones by it's nature this practice.  Anyway looking around it's very difficult to find actual reviews of the time.  As most reviewers ate there words with it being rated within the top 10 films of all times, most reviews were removed and replaced.  The only one I could find is this one

http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Critic_Review/Guardian_review/0,4267,102483,00.html

Well done the Guardian,  unfortunately you should of sacked Bradshaw.  I'd take Hitlers word over his any day.  This fucker gave watchmen 3 stars,  and the Hangover 4 stars.  If you rate the Hangover over Watchmen, then maybe you are the one that should of been labotomised in Sucker Punch.

Now I'm not saying Snyder's latest is brilliant.  I liked it.  Worth a watch.  I would say that but I'm no critic.  Watch it and make your own opinion.  Isn't that what all art is about.

(Can I also say that most reviewers rated the Hangover,  Where as my opinion of this film is that it was a pile of dog vomit resting on a freshly laid pig turd,  yet apparently it was so good they are revamping it in a foreign country,  I wish they had shot it for real and sent the fuckers, including the writers to fucking republic of Congo or some other war torn country in the hope they die horrifically, or at least captured and tortured for 10 years until they realize we aint paying for the fuckers release and just systematically execute the snivelling fuckwits)

Look some reviewers I love.  But you should always take any review with a pinch of salt and learn to make your own fucking judgement.  Show your IQ and stop being a sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment