Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Ipad 2 woop do fooking do

So apple have pulled poor Steve Jobs from his death bed to release the new ipad.  I mean come on,  the company have very little sense of public and personal sensibility.  I mean look at the foxconn plants,  the way they dupe there consumers.  You may peg me as an Apple hater,  I am not,  I am a fucking Apple loather.

I'm actually looking forward to next year when the ipad 3 is released.  It will be a "from beyond the grave" fucking spectaculour.  Steve Job's hoisted up on a mechanical pulley system, operated by the latest ipad,  like some third rate animatronic from alton towers.  I can even second guess the specifications,  3D camera,  quad core cpu, and an app to summon Steve from beyond the grave like some scene from Ouija Board 3 "This time it's digital",  all on the multi touch obviously.

And then comes the Apple spin wheel.  Google android virus's released in the press the same day.  Ooooo shock horror.  I mean any system that is successful is prone to attack.  Your telling me that itunes has never been attacked.  All systems have been compromised.  Yes the lesser used ones are pretty much left alone.  But do not hail this as a "Security Success".  All this means is the hackers and criminals see no profit in it.  I mean would you arm rob the pound store when the post office is next door?

Anyway I'll have more on this subject the next few days when the Apple bulldozer comes into full effect.  When the geeks who profess "It just works",  so does my dads Nokia 6310 for fucks sake, all come out and claim they know about tech just to justify the hole in there pocket.  Ahh well all your funds are going to preserve mr Jobs in a virtual environment until the iBorg comes out in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment