Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Blog Stats

Can I just point out that 1% of my blog views have been viewed on an iphone.  Can I just point out "You're on the wrong blog mate" ... the "I suck Steve Jobs balls even when he's dead" blog is that way, thats right, over their, next to his charred corpse ...

No comments:

Post a Comment