Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Thursday 3 March 2011

IE9 Launching sometime soon ...

Who frankly gives a fuck.  I'll give it 2.3 seconds before at least 26 vulnerabilities are found.  If you are using it because it came with Windows.  That's not a valid excuse.  Just by thinking about it your card details are already being circulated direct to Colonel Gadaffi ... Libya just hates you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment