Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Sunday 6 March 2011

daniweb

So a friend of mine just sent me a link from the fucking retard station that is daniweb.

Now I'm all for friendly helpful sites.  Can I just point out that daniweb and everything surrounding daniweb is for stupid fucking people.

Point and case,  I went on there and the first post I see is this

"Is the connection of Sony home system HT-DDW7500 compatible with LG 42PJ350R Plasma TV"


errrrr .... google it....within 3 seconds I found out both components are HDMI based.  So yes.  For the time it's took you to log in and write this frankly retarded dumbass question you could of googled it and found out yourself.  Oh and can I just point out that having quite a good audio setup but with a tv that only just scrapes 720p is fucking retarded.  YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO THE FUCKING RESEARCH.  DANIWEB IS ACTUALLY BELOW PCWORLD TECHGUYS.  THE PEOPLE ON THERE ACTUALLY DESERVE LABOTIMISING.

People, stay away from it, any other reviews or fucking links will get you blocked from my social network lists.  It's not big, it's not clever, I have more joy reading the fucking graffiti in the local supermarket toilet ,  apparently "keiths mrs is well dirty", now thats entertainment.

On another note I am actually tempted to join it,  take a week off work,  I recon I could answer 60% of the questions on their in a week.  At least I know there's at least 800,000 IT retards on the planet that speak English.  No wonder I'm busy at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment