Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Friday 4 March 2011

Sage Pay ... Crock of shit



Yet again Sage Pay is down.  Considering it's my place of works primary payment gateway it's a fucking joke.  The system monitor makes me so fucking irate.  It's full of these "It's fine, but were not letting you use it" fucking bullshit update status's.

I have never, ever seen a complete lack of skills from one company.  We actually recorded the Director of the company admitting that the upgrade shennanigans that went on were "His fault and he takes full responsibility".  If I had shown an incompetence as great as this in my job  I WOULD GET THE FUCKING SACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment