Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Friday 4 March 2011

Are American's really that stupid

It's the question we all ask.  Time and time again.  The answer is frankly,  NO.  To disparage an entire continent based on the premise of a few, is a stupid thing to do, at the very best.

There is however a big fuck off BUT coming.

They, their government, their military, their scientists and the general nerd population of the US do not help their cause.  Take for example the US Air forces.  Unfortunately I have the extreme joy of dealing with requests for hardware from their military "Top Minds" on a weekly basis,

We need graphics cards from 5 year's ago for simulators,  we need 5 year old cpu's for our guidance systems.  It continues.  Many people think the military are advanced but unfortunately the heavy amount of red tape is the equivalent of the brown tape found in your average scene for constructing a toilet in a scene from slum dog millionaire.

The point is they don't help themselves, for example these following comments found today on a popular website,  actually fuck the animosity it was toms hardware,



You think this is the first instance of american nerd fail think again.  I was recently told "You are from Britain what the fuck do you know about computers".

Where do I start.  I am from Manchester.  The home of computing.  I live in a city where the first ever computer is on show at our local museum.  I studied VLSI (yeah look that up usfeckwipes) at Manchester University.  Which a degree from there is worth 500,000 times more then your US accredited degree's.  Finally though,  YOUR PHONING ME,  YES ME AT FUCKING WORK TO ASK MY ADVICE.  THE ONLY THING I WOULD PHONE YOUR HOUSE FOR IS TO TALK DIRTY TO YOUR FUCKING MRS.  AND THATS ONLY BEACAUSE I HAVE A THING ABOUT WOMEN WITH NO TEETH.

Not all Americans are like this,  but the so called nerds, well I'd rather deal with the stereotypical rednecks,  at least there sisters will put out.  It's no fucking wonder the jocks beat them up on a regular basis in every middle american based soap/film I see.  They frankly fucking deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment