Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Sunday 6 March 2011

3DS ... The Travesty of Nintendo's Advertising

Here we go again,  the company that brought you the imagery of the perfect family in the Redknapps.  When we all know most of there evenings really involve Harry drinking too much scotch and learing over Louise all night only to be left slyly fapping one off in the toilet using his own tears as lubrication.

Don't be fooled,  thats not a look of joy, thats fear of the anal beating he's going to endure.


Let's not forget the ultimate digital version of JLS's "Cum on the biscuit" game as well,  which we all know ends in pretty much gang rape of the little one,  its no wonder he walks round like he has a loaf in his pants,  thats what happens when you get 3 guys going in dry.

'See, it's awesome.'


What do we have this time.  A group of people crowing on about how "Awesome" and "Amazing" it is.  Don't get me wrong it's a nifty bit of kit.  3D will work well glasses free on these kind of small, 1 viewing point devices.  Pretty sure this and the new LG Optimus will be probably the biggest selling 3D tech this year.

Let's face it though the group of people they use to hark on and convey the "Awesomeness" of this device would  probably use the same descriptors if you shown them a monkey shit in a bag with a 60% peanut-to-crap ratio.  Fair enough if they had Stephen Hawkings or any other admired scientist,  even Patrick Moore would do for fucks sake, then I may take the advert in the sense it was made.  I have the sneaking suspicion though Professor Hawkings would not use the word awesome.  He actually knows what the word awesome means.  The size of the galaxy and universe is awesome,  mans existence and evolution from primordial soup is awesome.    It annoys me so much having a bunch of people who you frankly do not know,  people who may be about as tech savvy that they think a simple TV remote control is "Beyond" there understanding.  We don't know if these people live in caves,  they may have been picked out from some nomadic tribe and given a makeover.  (If they had though I'm pretty sure you will see it on BBC3 sometime,  "Hotter then my Nomad" or some other makeover shite).

I WANT PROOF THAT THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SEEING,  I WANT CERTIFICATES, ACTUALLY I WOULD BE FUCKING HAPPY JUST TO SEE ONE OF THEM BE ABLE TO WRITE THEIR OWN FUCKING NAME.

There's nothing worst then the average moron being amazed by a device.  Fucking hell, these people look like they would be amazed if I shown them "The Seperated thumb" trick.  Which my 3 year old disapproves of now as he finds it totally "Non-Amazing".

No comments:

Post a Comment