Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Wednesday 9 March 2011

It's easy to call the French a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys ... AND I W

ON'T

Whats worst is that I spent half an hour on the fucking phone to a so called technician who barely could understand English over a specific monitor for a specific system.

He then blurted out,  "It's a Ministry of Defence Project" ... WHAT THE FUCK....I mean are we that strapped we're not only outsourcing to the French that were outsourcing to French people who have limited fucking IT skills and even more limited FUCKING ENGLISH SKILLS.

Wasn't it only the fucking other week they were harking on about the failure/sucess of the latest aero fighter (obviously dependant on what news channel you were watching).  England sucks.  If I didn't have my little lad to consider I'd be fucking off on a home made raft to shores unknown,  probably Ireland, or maybe Norway.  It's obvious any attack on our country will be followed by the conventional white flag,  isn't that how the French's Guide to being Attacked step one goes .   Obviously we are following in suit.  Wouldn't mind,  they were even phoning from a french fucking number.

Fucking ConDem's wankers the lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment