Before the Trolls run free

I am not a Nazi in the sense of ye old Nazi Germany. I am a Nazi Nerd, a Nerd who is passionate about tech. I possess no racist qualities it's not in my nature. The nearest I get is geek chik rage. Just because you wear a pair of fucking glasses with no lenses does not mean you're intelligent, it makes you look like a fectard. And if you step up to me I'll shove your fucking iphone up your arse and hammer it in with your fecking 80's retro trainers. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't start some shit.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

TIMMMMYYYYY!!!



Customers again.  Can't live without them as a business.  However alot of the time you are simply begging for them to drop of the face of the fucking earth.  Not just to please you,  but probably would be better for the human fucking race.

Today I encountered something I have never encountered.  And before you get all fucking upity about this kind of customer I want you to read through and tell me if I'm not wrong before judging.

Wheelchair users and/or the house bound.

Mainly this week I have been providing support for OS's (Outside Sources from our web portals),  these are customers that require assistance via email or phone.  Most of its inane crap "Is this memory compatible" "is this ac adapter for a dell vostro 1400 suitable for a dell vostro 1400" and so on.

I assisted a guy on the purchase of a low profile graphics card.  It can be a tricky subject as the power requirements can be specific and we do have alot of returns due to this.  I spent about 40 emails bringing up the specs, looking at his machine,  what he was using the card for (a HTPC setup with his 50' TV) looking at what the best card suitable for his needs were, answering his questions and just playing the good tech guy.  He was grateful and bought the card.  Alls good.

He received the card, fitted it.  Then sent in this fucking diatribe about how he'd found it £6 cheaper at another online source and he felt cheated and wanted to return it or a partial refund/pricematch.  I told him we couldn't compete with that price and that if he wished to return it unused he would get a full refund.  Then it got worst

"I have accidentally installed it and It will put me at great pain to return the card as I am in a wheel chair and house bound and this extra expense cannot be justified as i'm living on the poverty line"

WHAT THE FUCK.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  RIGHT FOR A START IF YOU ARE HOUSE BOUND YOU ARE PLAYING A GUILT TRIP ON IT.  YOU TOOK A GOOD 2 HOURS OF MY TIME.  THATS LESS THEN MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE ASSISTANCE.  YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL REFUND AS THE CARD HAS BEEN USED AND NON FAULTY.  YOU HAD CHANCE TO SEARCH FOR A BETTER DEAL ONLINE BEFORE PURCHASING IT,  AND NOW YOU PLAY THIS FUCKING SHIT PISS POOR PITY TRIP TO TRY AND GET A BETTER PRICE,  I BET YOU GOT THAT 50' TV FOR FUCK ALL AS WELL DID YOU.  IF YOU ARE HOUSEBOUND YOU PROBABLY ARE ON MORE BENEFITS AND EARN MORE MONEY THEN ME.  SIMPLY GO FUCK YOURSELF.

IF YOU AREN'T IN A WHEELCHAIR THEN YOU ARE SCUM FOR TRYING THIS.  EITHER WAY WHEELCHAIR OR NOT YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM.  I THOUGHT HANDICAPABLE PEOPLE WANT A FAIR CRACK,  YOU SIR SICKEN ME SHOWING THAT PEOPLE WILL PREY ON ANYTHING THEY CAN TO TRY AND GET WHATEVER THEY CAN FOR FREE.

You may be thinking "Chill out",  according to the people who usually do the OS's this shit happens 6-7 times a week minimum.  Either people think it's good haggling practice or it's probably been reported a great way to deal with mail order and webcompanies on "I'mafuckingtightarsewanker.com".

Truly Sickening.  We told him he can return it but he will not be eligible for the shipping costs to be refunded.  That in itself including return costs will be more then the 6 quid.  I await his response in the morning.  I'm trusting it won't be good,  but hey at least he can't go complain at citizens advice as getting through on the phones a nightmare,  you usually can only get advice by going to the office, but he can't do that, he's housebound.

I am not saying they are all like that.  I don't believe in tarring people with the same brush,  it just shows that no matter what affliction,  there are fucking scum buckets in every walk of life.

1 comment:

  1. Rock on, I used to do support as well, the world is full of sicko's.

    I back you on your call bro

    LX

    ReplyDelete